JRV 17.4% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

an open letter to duncan purcell

1. 117 Posts.
    I was saddened to learn last night, that Duncan’s son, Alan, was taken to hospital by ambulance.

Duncan my mind went immediately back to the words uttered by Justice Goldberg earlier who was speaking in a contemplative mode: “Why is this day any different from any other day?”

Many at the time wondered about the context of that statement and I informed you all (on HC) that it was in relation to the Passover, celebrated each year by the Jewish nation. They were enslaved by the Egyptian Pharaoh. Moses, the Israelite leader went to Pharaoh many times asking him to ‘Let His (God’s) people go” to worship their God in the desert. Each time Pharaoh said he would, but each time reneged on the deal plagues were sent on the Egyptians. Finally, God sent the angel of death to the firstborn male in every household not covered with blood from the sacrificial lamb. So Pharaoh lost his son and finally, in great sorrow as you can imagine, let the Israelites go. (Read about it in Exodus chpt 5 -12)

Yesterday, Duncan, you were accused of lying, to which you only nodded your head. Was it in agreement? You tried to shift the blame to Richard Campbell – and in so doing lost ANY respect that people may have had for you.

Lies are being told about Bullabulling and the gold, or is it extremely bad management? How much really been lost? Lies have been told about the deal with CRR. Lies have been told with respect to the feasibility of Summervale etc. Backroom deals have been done with other companies in order for you to ‘survive’ the EGM. I can go on….

Many shareholders have invested a proportion of their super and savings in JRV (some a very large proportion), believing what you were telling them and believing that here was an excellent opportunity to support an Australian based company that would provide some income for them and provide work for Australians as well as boosting the economic situation in the rural town of Young. Yet we have seen the potential of this company decimated, virtually in the blink of an eye, by avarice, jealousy and even cowardice.

In brotherly love, I suggest that you take some time to consider the second and third paragraph above. You have some serious decisions to make, Duncan. For your sake, and those of your family and shareholders, have the courage TO PUT THINGS RIGHT NOW. You HAVE THE CHOICE. You know what to do and it includes getting rid of the leeches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $132.4K 6.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253924 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 375000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.