FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

That amber light just started flashing red! I posted on 24...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    That amber light just started flashing red! I posted on 24 February:

I wouldn't be surprised if FAR appoints a new "independent" director at some stage, one who has vast amounts of experience in the sector!! They are going to need someone to vet any new deals. I could probably put together a short list of 1 or 2 potential names they would appoint.

LOL Alan Stein was # 1 on my list, in fact I didn't really have a # 2! He was # 1 because he was also on the board of Buccaneer when O'Connor was there. So now 3 of 4 elements are in place - Meridian, O'Connor and Stein. The final piece at FAR will be a new project that FAR will acquire with a large capital commitment that FAR will fund and which ownership will be cloudy but I can absolutely guarantee Meridian will be in the back ground somewhere.

O'Connor and Stein are best buddies that go back over 20 years at least. Since Buccaneer Stein has had least 2 corporate failures in the O&G space that I know of those being Neon and Calima Energy so now his going to sprinkle a bit of his magic on FAR shareholders. These guys have a stench about them that no amount of detergent can wash away.

Below is a repeat of another of my posts on 24 Feb:

The first was Meridian Capital International Fund (MCIF) is the largest shareholder. These guys are seriously bad news:

https://www.occrp.org/en/paradisepapers/kazakhstans-secret-billionaires

The last company I was a shareholder in where they held a very similar large interest was Buccaneer Energy which had assets in the Cook Inlet Alaska - this was in 2013/2014. They spilt the board, purchased the secured debt and then within months the new board place the whole thing into a Chapter 11, MCIF then purchased all the assets in the liquidation process at cents in the dollar and still own some of those assets in Alaska today.

The second red flag is the Chairman Patrick O'Connor. Guess who MCIF installed on the Buccaneer board !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.