GOR 2.25% $1.74 gold road resources limited

An open letter to the GOR Board & Management, page-2

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

Hi Agent86,

I have never re quoted a post of mine however I will make this my first ever exception for the cause with the attached I had posted in March 2020. (See attached)

GOR is the little people’s Champion, one for the mums and dads, those true believers in fields of dreams, however, right now these are exceptional times.

GOR you have the power to help the Aussie battler who believed in your story, we were there for you in the bad times, we were there there for you again after a couple of false starts and near misses and still we believed ....and we have watched you grow and we have celebrated your ultimate successes.

Now is the most critical time in the company’s history to protect what has been built and IMO it is a mighty fine castle that you have built!

However, there is a very fine balancing act (risk) in keeping all the riches locked away for a rainy day.....please beware of the corporate raider who steals the Crown Jewels away from right out from under everyone’s noses.

Then all we shareholders will be left with are the memories, and we may rue that we never fully reached those great heights and the true full potential (value) for all to share.

I would personally reinvest some of any dividend I received to make the company even more secure and in safe hands, and I’m sure many others on here would do so as well.

IMO Duncan and the board have done an exceptional job.

Duncan ....you and the Board have the power and the means and the ability to determine our company’s future right now.

The decisions you make today will ultimately determine our destiny tomorrow!

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 20/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.