GOR 1.32% $1.73 gold road resources limited

I ask this question; Has the company’s Narrative re Shareholder...

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    I ask this question;

Has the company’s Narrative re Shareholder dividends/returns now changed???

Seems to be an alot of angst and hostile holders out there who are against dividend payments, and apparently growth and dividends are a definite no no, and are Mutually exclusive...I must be missing something here!

Gold Road certainly didn’t think so (Growth and Dividends) going by their past presentations!

So some say they have held for 10 years and don’t want dividends, well I guess some of you never bothered or went to any company AGM or presentations because the company narrative has been for a number of years now -Growth and returns.

That’s right!!!! Wow!!!

If you don’t believe me I refer you to just a few and there are many examples where Gold Road has stated to shareholders previously.

For example in the company Sydney’s presentation in May 2018-“ Unlocking the Potential” stated on page 14  of the presentation under the heading strong cash generation for 2019 is the following statement from Gold Road;

Potential for Growth And future Dividends”

This hasn’t come from one or two shareholders it has come from the company.  See both growth and dividends all in the one sentence!  It is possible!

Please refer to other references in previous company presentations- Noosa July 2019, page 23;

Reference to Unlocking potential Low Risk, Growth and Returns (with the graphic of a hand receiving money) IMO a clear reference to Dividend returns.

Investor Presentation February 19 2019- page 5 reference to Unlocking Near Term Cash Flow -Growth/returns.

Franking credits of A$70M after tax on sale of 50% Gruyere.

All of the few examples are on Gold Roads website under investor presentations.

As a long term shareholder and for those shareholders  out there doing it tough, IMO not to reward shareholders with a dividend/return given current cashflow and margins, as previously promised would send a wrong message.

IMO to date GOR have done everything perfectly but I would be extremely disappointed if previous promises are now broken or the goal posts have shifted.

JMT

Goodluck to all holders.

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 25/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.