GOR 2.25% $1.74 gold road resources limited

An open letter to the GOR Board & Management, page-5

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Understand the logic here and how things work in the Corporate world, I was on that treadmill myself for many years.

But in a post Covid19 world the world order has significantly changed.

People are looking for investment return, especially those who have woken up with no job, no income, no prospects and there are hundreds and thousands of those right now.

There are also many retirees looking to put their money into stocks that return a dividend on their investments, some live on that, in a world of low/No interest rates they are struggling to make ends meet without risking the farm.

My concerns are just look what happened a couple of months ago, the share price halved !!

There was no logic ...no reason.... those who can did and those who couldn’t ...sold!

It’s not a level playing field out there today, the shorters have been playing with the stock for months now, the only way to protect the great value that GOR has created is to banish the bullies to another playground.

Otherwise the commercial risk is they will steal what has been created over many years for under its true value/worth, that how they work and operate.

How would I know???? Unfortunately I have seen it a number of times before, great stocks, companies with huge upside potential get stolen right under everyone’s noses.

And mums and dads are left scratching their heads and wallets on how it all happened!

I’m all for the little guy, the battler... just remember GOR was the little guy, the battler not that long ago, please don’t forget to look after those who believed in you are your story.

I did and still do.

JMT.

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.040(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.73 $5.135M 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26905 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 8046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.