CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

One issue I would like to have some clarity on is CTO's dividend...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    One issue I would like to have some clarity on is CTO's dividend policy. As I understand it, we don't have one.

Too many companies who finally achieve good cash-flow, fall victim to management over-reaching themselves through expanding their empire. The rush of power that comes through controlling large monies apparently has a seductive hold over your average CEO, and before you know it, they've launched take-over bids for marginal companies, bought greenfields sites on the other side of the world, and committed to large expenditures to drill barely-prospective ground.

I want to see Mark Lynch commit to paper a dividend policy for this company which will see a guaranteed 50% of profits returned to shareholders every year.

Not an issue at the moment, as we don't see any profits yet, but if all goes to plan, this will be the big issue for Citigold to address within a couple of years.

I say - Let's get some certainty on this matter early, before the seductive powers of cash-flow have a chance to affect our beloved management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.403K 600.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12795566 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1997361 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.