IBX 14.8% 2.3¢ imagion biosystems limited

Bob's critical mistake relating to these trials was to...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Bob's critical mistake relating to these trials was to attempt to have the program run at one facility.
    This time last year he announced that we would be engaging multiple trials sites and that they'd all begin trials in the last qtr of 2020.
    Clearly he changed strategy and I think that needs to be properly explained.
    If you absolutely have to back a winner at the track then you have to back every horse in the race.
    Bob bet everything on the favourite.
    If there isn't a really good reason then he soundly owns the delay, not COVID.
    The time slippage costs money and it's ours.
    For those talking about legal action, good luck proving that your buy decisions were based on. Bob's guidance.
    Good luck proving that he won't get our 15 patients by year end which defines being "on track"
    If you win you might get awarded the amount you've lost on those shares and the legal cost will be huge.
    I've worked with a number of really clever CFO's whom I have a great deal of respect for. Really smart numbers people and not one of them is a natural or very skilled communicator.
    Geoff may break the mould but Bob has given him the responsibility of Investor Relations and that's been an area of underperformance by IBX from the start until they want some more money.
    I don't need smoke blown up my ass or to be lied to but a proactive line of communication to investors to keep them informed prevents the vacuum that so quickly gets filled with emotion.
    This should be addressed and again Bob needs to own it.
    I'm disappointed but not surprised with where we are at now.
    it was predictable with one trial site and no patients back at the April 4C.
    I predict the additional sites will bring more patients and the SP will recover somewhat.
    I topped up on XOA's today.
    GLTAH.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.004(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $819.8K
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $3.504K 144.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9904 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 12579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.