IBX 0.00% 7.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

An open question to IBX management, page-36

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Well said mate, it’s always the same individuals carrying on like a circus show, constantly whinging about Bob. Twitter is no exception, it’s easy to provide commentary and noise when you’ve already taken your profits or sold at a loss and now you’re boasting about it and rubbing it in to current shareholders. Breeding ground for FUD tbh.

Meanwhile the rest of us are trying to remain level headed, optimistic and prepare for the long haul ahead. Delays, failed timelines... and more delays... it’s not like management are sitting on their ass doing nothing. Could communication be better? Most definitely, won’t deny that in the slightest. That’s all we need, communication and a focus towards investor relations.

2 more trial sites are in preparation and diversifying into Brisbane and NSW will mitigate state risk and will hopefully draw in more patients. Our biggest mistake was solely relying on recruitment in Melbourne tbh, Bob and the investigators put all their eggs in one basket and assumed that enrolment would be satisfactory by June 2022.

Will we see the entire cohort of 15 patients enrolled by June 2022? I personally don’t think so, my best guess will be around Q3 next year. Maybe they’ll release results of a couple patients first: 3-4 seems to be a guesstimate according to @depinto , I haven’t been able to confirm that anywhere else though.

Just hoping they don’t go a god forbidden cheap cap raise at 4-5c because that will absolutely destroy any last glimmer of shareholder morale and optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.285M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $21 300

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8360 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 25 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.