FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Everyone, In my opinion, if the bot/algorithm/accumulator...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

In my opinion, if the bot/algorithm/accumulator pushes this any lower, then the SP will crash. Odd that whoever is buying would want that, as no value on what they have already triggered in stop losses, and people sensibly exiting on losses, on the way down,

I am guessing, looking at trends, as I am no expert on charts, many won't hold if it gets too far below their buy in price, and the percentage for some, who bought higher, will be too great, so will probably cut their losses. This is getting real close now for many to make critical decisions, which could have a cascading effect quite quickly.

Great company, product, idea, and brilliant prospects, but someone, it seems keeps pushing down the share price on low volume, so easier to manipulate.

You don't invest to lose, so who is gaining by the constant down pressure on the share price? They have almost pushed it too far, and as I am no expert, but have observed, if you push it too far, there is no quick recovery after that, or at least, it would be a slow and crippled recovery, as confidence is lost in investing in the company, as people have lost money. Is that the aim? Does someone want the SP to crash, and confidence lost, if so, for what purpose?

Call me odd, but it doesn't compute. Who stands to gain from killing off the share price? An accumulator is nearly doing their investment big time if it goes any lower, so is it really an accumulator using a bot to trigger stop losses, or something else?

Will see if the SP doesn't go any lower tomorrow, but they are pushing it very close for many. I can wait a bit as I bought in earlier, but given the idiocy in the world now, many would be nervous, and not a time to play games, as people will call the decision earlier to preserve capital.

Yeah I know, many will say I am an idiot, and jumping at shadows, but it is nervous times, and EMC to me is a great investment, however, in nervous times, if it gets below where I invested, even if great, I will have to exit. I have some margin to go before breakeven, but I know not everyone here has the same luxury. If it doesn't improve, then sound investing practice, in current times, would mean many would have to exit, even if they believed. It just doesn't make sense!!

Great company and ticks all the boxes, and significantly far better than many, but it is being demolished on their share price. Don't give me the argument they have no cash flow now, read the milestones achieved, and announcements, as they will, and then some, achieve cash flow this year. No mean feat, since starting, and is considerably better than some other investments around.

They have a plan, and are sticking to it, and, as far as I can see, haven't deviated from it, and, more often than not, delivered above their stated goals.

Great speculative company to invest in, but they are being crippled by the bot/algorithm/manipulator, and I don't see it backing off, so something else is happening. To put it simply, someone is doing their dough big time by pushing the SP further down, so there logically has to be another reason, why would anyone want to lose money, unless there is another objective.

I will wait and see. Just my thoughts and ramblings as an observer, who probably has no idea, as some one will no doubt point out.

Thanks for bothering to read. I hope it works out in the end for everyone.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.