LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

here's an alternative opinion to many here on hc as to why i...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    here's an alternative opinion to many here on hc as to why i believe linc will surprise many on wednesday....i may be off the mark but we will know soon enough.

1/ on the 12th, linc made a play for sapex with the consideration being cash or scrip or cash/scrip.

2/ on the 19th bby released an updated valuation which was $6+ subject to successfully commissioning of the demo plant.

3/ on the 20th linc fell from $4.50 to $3.70.

4/ on the 23rd, linc are in a trading halt pending a cap raising and operational news.

so what does all this mean????

to me it sounds like a cap raising via the issue of approx 50 million shares at $3.50 to raise $175 million AND successful commissioning of the demo plant with first liquids could be announced on wednesday.

why do i say this...

too many people were involved in deals and a valuation update which all started just 1 week before fridays fall for there to be any risk of not commissioning the demo plant very very soon and successfully.

someone had $50 million reasons to spook the share price towards $3.50 and it wouldn't have required much effort....heck, most on hc panicked and dumped which helped the cause.....the shares werent the only thing they dumped lol

also, only 600 shares were traded on the otc on friday night.

think about it.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.