LRF 0.00% 71.5¢ linq resources fund

an option to close discount gap

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Given that we have now broached the magical 50% discount to NTA mark (in other words, the NTA is >100% above the current price), even the most fervent believers might start wondering what can be done to close the discount gap. After all, LRF previously and courageously initiated a buyback (now suspended), a weekly NTA update (quietly killed off without justification a long time ago), offered a regular off-market buyback of 5% of shares at a 10% discount to NTA (form now keeps getting lost in the mail it seems) and promised a responsive approach (defibrillator anyone?). Maybe they're run out of ideas. So here's one for the board and management to consider, assuming narcolepsy isn't rife within the hallowed walls. (It would explain a fair bit). Today GMI has announced a restructure due to the continual trading of the securities below NTA. They have proposed to delist and offer everyone the opportunity to stay invested or receive a cash payment equivalent to NTA. Gosh, would LRF be so bold or visionary or even shareholder-aligned to offer that? I'll wait in anticipation of the (surely imminent) announcement.

These guys deserve to be pilloried for their absolute and utter disregard for shareholders. If you wish to disagree, fine, but first give me all of your money and I'll give you half of it back and we'll call it square. Deal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.