AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

KsclIf you can remember I made this point about which StandAlone...

1. 168 Posts.
    Kscl

If you can remember I made this point about which StandAlone option the 40% takeup by ITOCHU covered.

Was it the first one from Q which first estimate was around
    $90m then blew out to $112m. Then they squaked on about a 3m tonne Stand alone, then 5m tonne.

For FS can't management give us some figures to see if we are getting a good deal out of this. For christ sake (please excuse my blasphemy) how big is the resource we are blindly giving an option, to the Japanese.

And all this other crap were getting about Warrina and our other tenement, if either were any good, and I have held this stock for over 6 years, why have they decided to start wasting money in Chile. Check all the announcements back over the last 5 years, tell me what we have accomplished, nothing but dialogue. They are always talking radiometric this and blah blah. Get rid of them, we are just wasting money on them.

If they are seriously looking for a 1 million plus copper project, why not the Roseby Copper deposit, with over 1million ton of copper and nearly 500,000ozs of gold, ALL IN AUSTRALIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.