APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I may be proved wrong but I think you have earnie all wrong; GC...

1. jwt
    3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I may be proved wrong but I think you have earnie all wrong; GC has at least one part right in a recent post - there is a relation there, but I won't go into that. But just go back for a minute to the time when E was "speculating on an investment from a big party - and 40 cents was mentioned". If any of you had known BHP was interested and going to throw in some money - it's not such a ridiculous guess that the price could skyrocket; it has before with other companies. It didn't - perhaps because the sp before the word got out was not much more than 12 cents; and largely on the back of traders it got to 20 where the offer was. And what are traders going to do? There's 4 months of plant building and testing before there's more news; right? so the traders are going to get out and get in much later. E always said he would trade in and out as required. Even a novice like me had serious thoughts of trading down because I knew it would be months before more news. But that's why I'll never make a good trader, because I fear the moment I get out some big news will come.
    I don't think E has ever lied to any of us. Sure, he has promoted the stock; constantly got info from the Co; given us, often, long lead time to coming news; just as he did with this last news. He even speculated to some that the price would not be much more than the current price.
    And over many many years, who has put their hand in their pocket to keep the Co afloat. You all seem to forget how close this Co has been to going under. But when money is needed, E puts his hand up to keep us afloat. I know because he has rung me and asked me if I can help in a private raising; when he was again putting in money. So do you begrudge him some profit; for goodness sake, we are in this to make a retirement nest; well i am. And if we don't read the signs, it is our own faults. And all that aside, there is not an asx Co that is not being punished at the moment; especially minnows like apg - regardless of what they have got - and right now apg have nothing; de nada; zip; but an awful lot of potential. So we should all stop looking for a scapegoat - no one is manipulating anything; apg will have it's time in the sun. I'm just sorry there is not now someone so close to the action that they will pass on enough news to keep us buoyed. And I repeat, jw was very up beat when I saw him a week ago. And just to close, It's likely that E has now put all his profits and Cap back in; because he truly believes in the Co. Well that's my chest lightened; had a fabulous weekend in Tassie blasting the trout. That place is something. Cheers jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.