APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

an over reaction perhaps, page-2

1. 653 Posts.
    Hi jwt.

I'm on your side but I think I know where the other guys are coming from. Obviously Earnie promoted the BHP 20c placement very strongly along with predictions that the share price would go much higher than 20c. Now I find it unlikely that Earnie was the only one who's selling caused the stalling and falling of the sp from that point but if the number of shares suggested he sold (15 to 20 mil?) is correct I'm sure it would have had a significant impact. I believe you when you say Earnie has been an important supporter of APG when it needed cash injections at various times. Considering that I'm not surprised that he felt he deserved to make something back when the opportunity was presented. I guess he should have considered being more transparent with us guys on HC, many of whom bought on his recommendation. Having said all that I believe Earnie continues to be a great supporter of the company, always believed in the company (I remember him from maybe 10 years ago) and is hoping for great success, for the company. In my memory Earnie was always accurate when predicting upcoming announcements (maybe not the timeline but I doubt that was his fault). I also believe he was honest with his predictions of future sp though rarely accurate lol. Anyway, I miss Earnie’s heads up re announcements, his fantastic information and his upbeat viewpoint. And let’s face it, APG are going great guns developing their technologies, they are promoting themselves well and have a number of companies sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the successful completion of the current tests. I agree with you that the current share price is at least in part (a big part in my opinion) a product of a lousy market. Anyway all the best and if you communicate with Earnie let him know that not everyone on HC is trashing him.

Tez.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.