APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

One thing I really appreciated in reading both posts was the...

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    One thing I really appreciated in reading both posts was the absence of 'flamming' type language. Good to see, particularly as this is an emotive topic for some.

E might well have been instrumental in keeping APG afloat. If that is true, and there is some superficial evidence to support that case, then that's great. However, if he was inclined to overstate something (i.e. pump) to make a gain (i.e. dump) then that's an entirely separate matter.

So the Big E has perhaps been crusader and villian at the same time. There's no doubting that his presence has had an influence, what is not certain atm is how influential has that influence been and where will it end up.

For a minute I will take a contrarian view. The Big E, according to the good Dr, still has a sizable holding. Now, it would be reasonable to assume that if he has traded the stock then his average unit value must have increased (assuming he is living on/ spending on rolls royce's/ reinvesting the spoils). Two important things to note:

1) He still holds (alot)
    2) His average unit value is going up

If he is to continue to make a quid out of trading APG then it would be reasonable to suggest APG's SP will NEED to appreciate from current levels. Back to his sizeable holding - I think he is betting on the SP rising! The only question unanswered is:

What is the timeframe?

I don't think even the big E can affect that matter.

By the way thanks again for the considered thoughts.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.