APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi everyone,I too try to avoid the flaming language that goes on...

1. 853 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I too try to avoid the flaming language that goes on in this site and havent partaken of all the kerfuffle about poor old Earnie being flicked. Earnie is a big boy and pushed the limits probably too often here so I find it all quite amusing and I'm sure Earnie does as well. I doff my cap to the moderators trying to keep HC relevant and "cleaner". It was a real mess several years ago though I do miss the jousting with the likes of the bitter urinecanine and the self important wan king...sigh.

The point of my post is to caution those skirting on the edge of defaming Earnie, you often make wild accusations based on your imaginings rather than what actually happened. I know the pump and dump accusation is particularly wrong and an easy insult made by the frustrated. I spoke with him about the BHP announcement and he was absolutely scathing of the pack of very inept traders who piled up massive orders of sells at 20c. Their stupidity in capping the whole potential lift from the annoucement was rather unfortunate. Earnie very sensibly took some (but not all) of his risk off the table as it was obvious the revaluation of the stock had been stuffed by amateurs. He certainly wasn't expecting the share price to drop so significantly after such fantastic support from the Big Australian

This is the only time I know of Earnie making a significant sell and given the situation, a sensible investment decision. Pump and Dump was never in his strategy and the shares sold had been held a long time, many part of placements that had supported the company through tough times. As others have said he has bought many back as the support waned again.

But I've done it again, been drawn into trying correct others incorrect emotional invective, usually a usless occupation.

Sigh

Seik

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.