AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

I sort of agree but the vision at the back of my head is...

1. Osi
    16,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I sort of agree but the vision at the back of my head is something akin to a fist fight on an old fashioned trading floor. The only sleepers are those who have been knocked out cold (e.g. HTX). I don't get the impression that anyone is asleep at CDY with the new accommodation filling and plenty of news pending during the next quarter or so.

My unlicensed advice to myself is not to go near any microcap/penny that does not have a capacity to fund its pipelines or perhaps royalties or other revenues in the bag. Having a sustainable business model helps. Each to their own on that front.

That said I have no idea as to whether US QE will continue, the impact on markets if it is eased back or how a "normal" rate of growth in China (say the 4% ongoing growth which once fed the Asian Tigers) may impact coal and iron ore prices. Markets may want to collapse but previous the levels of global QE in addition to bond bearishness tend prevent or delay such happenings. Who knows?

At least with the micro caps/ pennies we can all focus on fundamental announcements rather than markets as primary drivers of value.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 697001 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 425696 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.