BKM 0.00% 0.2¢ bkm management limited

an overlooked mongolian spec $4m mkt cap

1. 7,117 Posts.
    everybody loves Mongolia and Mongolian plays and I will probably get tarred and feathered for saying this but with a market cap of $4m and targetting Mongolian energy projects has BKM been overlooked by the market

its a dog I know

it has fleas I know

but how is there so much interest in every other mongolian stock but this

some companies go bunta on rumours that the directors are eating Mongolian BBQ

About BKM
    BKM Management Limited (BKM) is a diversified company with investments in Australia and Asia. In particular these
    investments have been increasingly focussed on the energy business, with BKM now holding an interest in the Singapore
    based oil and gas trading house, IGC Asia Pte Ltd (IGC). Through its interest in IGC, the Company has been engaged in evaluating energy projects in Mongolia, where oil, gas and coal developments have been attracting world attention. IGC?s parent company, CBS Ventures Inc., a substantial shareholder in BKM, has a joint venture in Block XXX in the south-west of Mongolia. BKM has been in negotiations with CBS to acquire an interest in this block. In addition, the Company is actively seeking other attractive projects in Mongolia, with the intention to position itself as a key participant in the development of energy projects in the country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.