MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

A 'teaser' from the diamond story of Feb.14 2020 - (see...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    A 'teaser' from the diamond story of Feb.14 2020 - (see 'overview which includes Merlin' )...

There is one Canadian company that is doing lots of work in Australia, but Australian doesn’t get a look at is Lithoquest Diamond Inc (TSX-V: LDI). They have an excellent project up in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. To date, they have found a Kimberlite field and drilled one or two of them. One microdiamond has been found although it is separate to the known Kimberlite field. For a diamond tragic like me, this is exciting as this area has not been worked on previously and is considered the ideal place to locate these pipes.

This story reminds me of the Merlin Diamond Project that I worked on with Ashton Mining in the 1990s. The Merlin project is one of the best diamond projects not to have been developed. Merlin is a low hanging fruit in regards to the stage of a diamond project. What I like about Lithoquest is that they have discovered something different. If the indicator minerals are pointing to the source rock taping that elusive diamond stability field, then we are indeed looking at total different potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.