GWR 7.69% 8.4¢ gwr group limited

The moderator has turned this thread into useless rubbish - one...

1. 993 Posts.
    The moderator has turned this thread into useless rubbish - one side promoting and patting themselves on the back whilst the other sides posts are moderated without question.

when a poster asks a question and a calculated answer is provided that is deemed low content - well I would consider that good manners. Not here on HC. Now all day one has been able to read flaming, derogatory, deriding, poorly structured one sided posts (exclusing of course Sir Incognito). what has been balancing these posts ? Nothing !!1

So new investors looking to invest are faced with little information, no analytical analysis (quite obvious only one side is capable of that) and regurgitated garbage hour in hour out !!!

what can this situation be compared too !!1 whilst one side has been allowed free speech the other including some of the largest GWR shareholders are restricted in what they can post. Low content - well maybe we should spend the night identifying post after post as TOU's on HC - the only problem being is there are thousands of instances. One can look in politics to many instances of this type of moderation being undertaken - Nelson Mandela was jailed to stop the breakdown of Apartheid - what differences are there when comparing this moderation of HRH King Wally - one of the great icons of 21st century.

Interesting - my fellow colleague who happens to be a journalist has taken great interest in the moderation currently being undertaken on HC.

a balanced view - he doubts it.

So folks - how will I vote - we have 43 million shares (nearly 43 % of the vote tied up which means 86 of all voters must vote for GWR to break square.

Did anybody receive mailouts in the last election - good practice is it not - did you complain to the sending party that you did not like the candidate or did you vote by evaluating all the information presented to you - how would you have felt if you ahd only received half the information.

Because one siede has the ability to write well constructed arguments, with in many cases considerable analytical analysis HC listed to the opposition who hit the TOU button when they see something that will release control of the company - what happens is the moderator falls for it. Well thanks to HC a considerable number of shareholders have pledged their allegiance to HRH King Wally and his worthy cause. May I and all the disciples become filthy rich and leave those on HC to wallow in their one sided arguments.

Congratulations to dub - by acknowledging the other sides TOU you have effectively killed free speech. In the process I think you will find a decrease in numbers on HC because at the end of the day it is a forum - not a place whereby you write and wonder what the moderator will do - that's for places like East Germnany before the fall of the wall - why write if an unbalanced view is going to be held. Please learn the meaning of consistency and apply it to all threads and not just GWR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.