GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

an unhealthy obsession

1. 773 Posts.
    The GDN thread has deteriorated into mostly useless rubbish due to a couple of poster that that do not own any shares and one in particular that has become obsessed with another poster's valuations.

It is a real shame the general GDN thread has sunk so low that it is impossible to remain unaffected by this if you are a share holder.

At first I was angry at these people but it has come to the point that I now feel sorry for these negative posters and there sorry lives that they can't find something positive to post.

Instead of crying "I'm saving the newbies",how about something positive on the next speccie to be rerated.

Of course this is in the too hard basket because that would require them to put there "nic" where their large mouths are,a bit to hard it would seem.

No one gets it right 100% of the time,in my opition if you get 3 out of 5 with spec shares you are doing well.but if you get it wrong a couple of times,your a ramping scammer out to rip off people that don't know any better.

GDN,MMB blah blah blah,but you can't argue with calls like MPO at 7c,CQT at 24c,AUM (CDU) at around 100c and many others I could find if I went looking.

What I am saying is simple "Get Over It",while GDN is not dead yet I'll admit its not looking too well at the moment.Where will the sp be in 3 months ?,no one knows and thats a fact.

Anyway,time for dinner.Thats my session on top of the GDN soap box for tonight.

Cheers to holders,all is not lost yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.