1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Far out, do you ever read or just post BS? They were talking...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

Far out, do you ever read or just post BS?
    They were talking about the previous quarters pricing being in line with the few before it. They said pricing this quarter was to be finalised and as discussed could be below previous quarters til the end of the year. I have absolutely no idea how you get they lied to us?

Posting 5% spodumene pricing which also refers to demand in Europe and not Asia where we sell is rookie stuff and like comparing apples and oranges. It is stuff like this I expect to see from the media talking about a further softening in spod prices when the majority is related to this below spec product people are trying to clear from inventory. Product that we dont sell. Never mind the facts though, will still add to the poor sentiment.

How on earth does a consolidation reset the chart?! It just gets pro-rated proportionate to the consolidation amount. Look at the GXY chart if you want an example. Still looks like a multi year downtrend to me.

You keep questioning statements made by the company trying to say they are up for discussion. Its come from the horses mouth that interest was to be paid final quarter via the cashflow statement and the spod pricing. Forums are for ideas and queries, not questioning official statements from the company and trying to cast doubt and BS theories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.