1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

An unholy Trinity: USD 125m < 10 mths to resolve....., page-284

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hello All,

My goal is to recover my money (invested at 40c when Lithiumworld was pumping it all over twitter - telling everyone to buy) which was my stupid decision to invest. I can see ways forward as I have posted. Other posters have liked and agreed with numerous of my posts.

I do not see how recommending AJM cut costs and not increase expenditure like AJM has done makes someone a troll. I thought that was prudent money management.

Did anyone get a chance to go through the annual report that has some experience in breaking it down.

In my opinion a monthly shareholder update would be useful as it sets the message with the market about what is going on. I do believe we are a much better run company that PLS.ASX. Their plant is still not operating after almost 3 MONTHS - or African companies they live quarter to quarter constantly raising money !! At least our management team built a plant that can produce a product.

So yes hats off to our management team for doing a terrific job in getting a mine up and running. All I am proposing is some very short term cash management conservatism that can be reset as soon as the company is in a stronger position.

As they say where PLS is concerned only need to look at the prior experience of management at AGO.ASX to see what happens next.

I genuinely want to see the company get itself into a strong financial position. The capital raise is clearly necessary and obvious by a director needing to provide emergency funding. I also think if we do not drop the capital raise price then there is a chance that it might fail that will put us in a worst situation.

I am not going to subscribe while the share price is lower that the capital raise price. This just makes no financial sense - probably makes sense to @fooca

Have a great weekend all,
    Pink

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.909K 55.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201682 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 53089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.