1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

lol.... your whole reply is based on the assumption that PLS...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    lol....

your whole reply is based on the assumption that PLS will be successful in its raid. Which is understandable, since you are a holder there. As I previously mentioned, PLS failed mine make that highly unlikely.

All this raid did is Expose: not only opening up AJM for others to possibly be able to bid in, but also opened up its own death throes to the world.

And now, one of its biggest stakeholders is about to be a bigger stakeholder in the competition. And has not been really taking the full allotment of its shipments as per their agreement, as far as I understand it.

Ganfeng's significant plunge into AJM indicated not only confidence in the product and management, but also signaled S2. Well, where else was it going to get it's investment's worth in AJM's current output.

As per Ganfeng's timing, it is not inconceivable to think that it has been trying to save its own money it sunk into PLS. To me, one of the clearest indicators is the hiring of the original plant designer. And yet, still no increase in shipments.

Same goes for Posco and CATL. Oh yeah, CATL also now using AJM spod rather than PLS. That's 2 down.

And PLS failure to name a date for full production does support the hypothesis of the failed mine. Which I've been trying to point out in their threads, of course just to be shouted down.

So yes, whether AJM is revived successfully or not, I believe it will still be in Oz hands. Just not PLS
    Last edited by curiouser27: 01/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $11.17K 3.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 48397880 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 38957026 85
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 243619
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.