EMS 6.25% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

an unmitigated disaster ems

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Well well well, someone has had enough. This sp continues to go down the drain at a steady pace now.
    Sub 10c is so on the cards its not funny.
    No buy depth no support, just flagging sp prices.
    The only saving grace will be to try & pick up a quick day trade when it gets to 9c just to creep back any losses.

I dont say this lightly. but this stock is so badly in a down trend that its difficult to see anything positive now.
    I am sure Raider will shoot me down again, but the facts speak for themselves here.

The Sp is almost 50 % of its issue price of a few years ago 20c after rocketing to 90c or so. Fortunate for me I got into this stock within the last year, based on perceived potential. Brother wasnt that a mistake !
    Its taken everything over but the kitchen sink to grow. The contracts are just not coming, PAP is not being mentioned. The company isnt even a shadow if its former self.

Gee do I sound negative. You bet I do. This is an absolute disgrace. What must Dermot be thinking after being in the role just on a month and the sp goes backwards, the reverse gear is almost broken is spinning back so fast !!

I will be the first to eat humble pie if it gets a move on dont anyone worry about that, but I will now just put the stock in the bottom draw and forget about it for a while.
    I might have a peak in now & again to see how my flagging stock is going and hopefully my trashed investment recovers.

I guess we all make out own decisions. I for one will have to live with this one for a while yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.55K 85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33089 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 105924 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.