NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

an update from the company...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    I sent an email today asking about a summarised timeline for Nor"s plans and some feedback from the Barcelona trip.

Here is the reply:

Paul only got back from the trip on the weekend  (was a round the world economy trip, went on from Barcelona for more business)

Give them a little bit to get their head straight from that – needless to say the strategy outlined to the market only 1 month ago hasn’t changed.  I think there is probably more than 10 points in there already everyone can look at!

One feedback from Barcelona is that the trend already announced of mobile operators being interested in Norwood’s products continues - this is covered in slide 12 & 14 of the preso as well as from about 8m 20s of this presentation -http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/Presentations/CEO_Sessions_2016/Feb_Syd/NorwoodSystems.html

The mobile operators want something like World Phone, or other what are called “over the top apps” – because if the mobile operators don’t have something like World Phone to offer their users for long distance calling & roaming, their users will go use whatsapp etc and cut their lunch anyway.  It’s better for the mobile operators if they can provide an equivalent (or better) alternative they can make money from too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.