NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

an update from the company..., page-157

1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I recall at 7c everyone was saying 6c impossible. Now we are at 4.4c.

Here is the typical 12 month post cycle on a typical penny stock on HotCopper (I'm not singling out NOR here, the HC regulars will find this very familiar):

10c: "Hey guys this company is going places... I ordered one of their iPhone cradles and it's very good quality"
    12c: "Up 20%, lots more to go, have you seen their new airship product planned for release in 2 years? This is going to be the next Tesla motors!"
    20c "Awesome, these guys have just been picked up by Kogan, building a good little business they can reinvest the profits into the airship!"
    "I agree awesome stock, just jumped in!"
    "My friend works at Harvey Norman Chadstone, gonna tell him to order some in!"
    "Great, once Gerry Harvey gets on board this is going to $1! Loads of opportunity with the Airship - it is going to be a gamechanger! Watch out Qantas!"
    "My friend is a baggage handler at Jetstar - gonna tell him about the airship. Works better than planes, market cap of Qantas is $6B and this company is only $20M... 300 bagger on the way!"
    40c: "I'm out guys, the cradle sales have slowed and they still aren't making money"
    "Haha nice try downramping idiot, this is going to be a $10 stock in 3 years once the airship launches"
    "Keep selling I have to buy another 100k shares until I fill up"
    "My friend at Harvey Norman said he'd speak to the manager but he doesn't think they'll start selling the cradle. No worries plenty more stores out there! I went into JB Hifi today and asked about the cradle. The girl had never heard of them. Plenty of upside!"
    "We should have an airship party once the airship comes out, we'll invite Gerry Harvey, he'll definitely buy one!"
    "I reckon if we told Richard Branson about the airship he would take a controlling stake and put in $1B, Virgin Airships, like the sound of that!"
    25c: "wow that was sudden, good opportunity to load up, toot toot next stop $1"
    "Guys they have sold 1000 iPhone cradles, this company is valued at $25M, and they lost $1.5M last quarter. No way I am buying this dog"
    "haha nice try idiot, downramping the stock, you're just jealous you didn't get in at 10c."
    "Hur look at this moron, see you from the airship, you won't get an invitation"
    "haha, he'll come to his senses, once the stock hits $2 ;-)"
    12c: "Sales doubled to 2000 cradles, going to make money soon. They need to do a CR and fund the airship in parallel"
    "Guys you are nuts, this stock is going nowhere"
    "LOL why are you posting on this stock if you won't invest, get lost we have an airship party to plan"
    5c: "So my wife divorced me because I lost all our money buying these stocks on margin. Good thing I have the cradle to charge my iPhone as I now live in my car. I'm out"
    "Don't turn a paper loss into a real loss! They have released a concept diagram on the airship!"
    Company Enters Receivership: "I'm totally disappointed in management, still no airship, never made a profit on the iPhone cradles. I'm never investing in stocks again!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.