TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

An Updated Analysis, page-8

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    You are both right, Lies and Flaming Shorts. Lies is right in the short term, but I think Flaming Shorts is right for the long term. True value will gradually come out. My theory is that the size of the fluctuations around the 200 day average will decrease at the same time that the average starts moving up again.

I don't object to someone shorting a stock when their research of publicly available information leads them to genuinely believe the stock is overvalued, or is heading for some kind of crisis. In a way, that is helping to align price and value.

What I strongly object to is when a large institution with billions to invest targets a small/medium sized stock that is not overvalued or heading for crisis, but is also not well researched or understood and manipulates the price by trying to "scare the horses". Sometimes these institutions even publish reports conflicting with their actions (e.g. creating buying demand with a higher target price, buy recommendation while they short the stock). The profits obtained in this way from small investors should be illegal, as it is blatant share price manipulation. This also results in small investors who don't have confidence in their own research leaving the market and investing through the large institutions. I am fortunate to be able to do my own research and valuations, make my investment decisions with confidence, tolerate the large fluctuations without panic and even benefit from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.