AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

AN1 Quarterly Trends, page-17

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Nobody pays much attention to these paid interviews. Listen to the pre and post interview warnings. They are rhetorics with little substance. Our beloved CEO had so many of them, promising the world and they turned to be not true or total failures. As far as I know, Roquefort's main objective is to tidy and dress up these patents and sell them for a profit, something Cellmid could easily have done but they did not. Instead, yes, they sold Lyramid for a penny. For our CEO this is fine. She still landed her self a position at Roquerfort earning extra money I guess. Now I do not know if this a conflict of interest, ethical or not. It is not for me to judge but I find it weird to say the least.

Referring to other postings, I am worried that the game changer China project may not materialize at all. For some of us with experience in developing new projects we know very well how damaging regulatory issues can be and can (along with social and security issues) delay on new project start ups for a long period of time or even kill them. I repeat, do not be surprised if the China project may never happen with regulatory issues being major show stoppers. The supply agreement may die with it or perhaps is dead already. We SHs are always the last to know.

CEO of BLC is leaving in April. She is key to the success and growth of the company. The performance of the company is thrown into doubt as far as I am concerned. Do not be surprised if she turns around and start her own company with better products thereby killing BLC completely. It all depends under what condition, she is leaving the company. Any way our CEO, left alone will kill BLC just as she is killing Cellmid.

With the Chinese launch in doubt, revenues from Japan decreasing, Australia, NZ and US dead, Europe, Korea not even mentioned any more, BLC's removal of CEO (not a good start), zero efforts to really reduce costs, I fear the company will only last till the available cash is exhausted which is very soon and to quote Phllit's expression, the gravy train will cease sooner than 12 months in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.