AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

AN1 Quarterly Trends, page-3

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Thanks T7
    The sales chart really shows a decline trend line in evolis sales and the benefit of BLC.
    The increase in staff costs with BLC vs the increase in sales with BLC in the mix is telling and typical of a distribution business. It also highlights advangen is not pulling its weight but we all knew that.
    The balance sheet in the next report will help understand some of what went on.

As an example of the issues with evolis Australia, a friend of mine was contacted vis a phone call about their subscription, apparently they have two web sites running with customers on each system and they are moving everyone to the one website.

If anyone has been to their latest website it’s a nightmare, I think what they tried to do is create a shopping experience rather than a simple commodity point of sale for captive customers. Those discounts also sway people to wait for the next offering before they purchase. They need help here, the sales numbers don’t lie.

I was and remain very shirty about the last 4C and I did change my sentiment for the first time to sell. But given the purchases by the former BLC owners i purchased a few more and wait for the mid year report before changing the hold to buy or sell. Thanks again T7 ‘ you can see that 6 monthly decline in negative cashflow over the last 3 years very clearly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.