re: anaconda - shares on issue? and the junior nic The only...

1. 252 Posts.
    re: anaconda - shares on issue? and the junior nic The only problem with ANL i have come to realise is the squillions of shares that M.P. picked up in the battle for control are now being dumped.

I bought a bunch last week @6.4c (as u will see by my post) and as soon as the price gets up a few points over the average price that M.P. paid ( which is 6.4c )whoever has been appointed to sell them.....DOES EXACTLY THAT !!!!

So, untill they have cleared the deck, i think we will get them dumped on whatever gains we think we have made in share price.

Being sick of observing this irritating trend, i bailed out @ the paltry figure of 6.6c, as I see this as the logical ceiling for awhile yet.

If anyone's interested, after reading about the Bulong fiasco this morning, i bought into WSA and MPM.

After returning home from the F.A.R. agm and seeing the action on the nickel producers front, i buggered what to do, sell or hold ???

I think MPM is still way way under valued as a producer and WSA seems to be the T/O target that INCO has i it's sights.

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.