ALA 3.57% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Anagrelide, page-119

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2252
    hey dude....
    just hang on there mate, you said ¨don´t dog people here who are respected etc etc ¨ so it is OK for others to dog SUD the stock I hold! Eddy now a non holder with a new future as a clairvoyant for SUD, give me a break. Show some respect on here, yeah sure, when ex holders, non holders, trolls and negative nellies start showing some respect for the CURRENT holders and CURRENT situation that is unfolding here right before your own eyes. The past is the past, there is absolutely nothing we can do especially in the stock market, you either give it a go now and believe that the time could be here for SUD after 17 years you all keep reminding us. Get behind the stock, there could be a big chance you all might get your money back and more, sitting there predicting...as the following is just mind blowing and trolling.

¨so it's back in the $10M market cap...further selling pressure to come to close out the usual SUDA tax losses. like it or not for years those that have a negative view of have been shown to better assess where the SP is heading.

Y
    es where is it heading ? Neither you, Eddy or I know that answer.

so in the last 5 years and the 5 or so CR's can you guess how many the CEO participated (excluding note conversion ).. Zero. SC on $300k+ pa does not invest in SUDA. if there was one person that should know the future prospects better than anyone that would be him - I guess he does know...he raises funds like clockwork and predictably burns through it adding no SH value. bringing a new chairman on just increased the chance of a successful raise (and the predictable over subscribed raised).

Yes, that is the market isn´t it?

the good news is there will be the usual P&D in H2 , however only those close to the investment bank will exit, small retail investors will stay in assuming this will keep running but it won't if you hold the stock you can only make money if it goes up but take a look what they have achieved in 17 years. It says it all.

So we are expected to sit here and accept this statement? Seriously? The only people who know what is around the corner are management..
    Well 17th year could be the lucky year.....Start thinking positive that this finally could be the right time and I sincerely hope for all long termers get their just rewards and newbies like myself the same.

SC knows most will stump up more cash, again very predictable behaviour from the SH base. Meanwhile he is NY.....DYOR and good luck.

Well , if SC puts his money in then surely this must be a great indication for all, yeah?

So you got 9 likes, that means 9 people don´t like what I posted in reply to someone attacking the stock I hold, I have invested in and I believe in.
    Go figure ! rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $212.8K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 435513 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 9923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.