ALA 0.00% 12.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Bucky it all sounds like a disaster and has been riddled with...

1. kcl
    331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Bucky it all sounds like a disaster and has been riddled with delays, disappointments, unforeseen legals and missed guidance over many long years....

BUT

When there were 446,349,349 optimistic 5 cent shares on issue the company was valued at $22M

Now that it's a complete basket case in some people's eyes with
    2,581,959,133 pessimistic shares of .7 cents, the company is valued at ............wait for it........$18M

That's only an 18% decline and not the disaster that has been portrayed

Yes it has taken forever and, yes, we had to pump more in but the company itself is still worth almost as much as it was in the good old days.

Obviously the dilution of individual shareholders is the issue of our self-interest, but if you did take part in the cap raise your entry would now be much lower and there has been too much opportunity to average down - in fact in my opinion that opportunity exists right now

As I have stated previously, I have little respect for the market and see it as an amorphous piece of nonsense. But for those who see it as the all-knowing oracle they should be gratified that the company is now worth pretty much what it always was - but now there is far more cause for optimism than I've seen before and anyone can get in on the ground floor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $15.03K 120.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2926 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1221393 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.