NDO 1.83% 83.5¢ nido education limited

analyser, page-2

1. 5,784 Posts.
    Sandybeaches,

yes I am happy with the way things are progressing. What the share price does is secondary to the progress - although I would much rather have it up!!

A key point a few are missing around here that got out too soon with 'stinkin thinkin' is that this isn't a "normal" oiler. Too much script on issue? - LOL! Check the market cap of their peers that are producing less than what Nido MIGHT get from Galoc, compare the other assets too - compare the potential production and potential reserves to BPT, ARQ in the lower league and then move up to the next level in ROC, AWE etc... and project potential 2 years out.

Will it happen? Maybe, maybe not - it is a spec stock still. Will the market wait for it to all to happen and oil flowing before buying the stock? - it hasn't waited so far! NOP - it is doing what many have done around here - projected POSSIBLE revenues/profits in the future and compared these to Nido's peers and saw the potential undervaluation.

Good luck SB - you got out, but were smart enough to put the ego to one side and re-evaluate and get back in at still low levels. Others are struggling with "wanting to be right".

You Snooooze, You Looooze

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.