YGL yilgarn gold limited

analyser, page-2

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: questions yes - 'insurance' transferred elsewhere (to boring old AUN that I believe will perform well financially now and perhaps be taken over with the media law changes).

It was a toss up out of that and selling my other 'PV insurance' in JPR. Tax wise for me it made more sense to keep JPR - as if treated fairly I see more upside in that with less risk so I can hold 12 months plus.

Anyway - if I can ask a few 'serious' questions (got plenty more) without silly responses (not holding my breath though!!)...and I'm not being a smart alec here - lets have some debate without abuse...

1. Do you believe that PNOC would give up part of their 50% to YGL in SC58 and/or Area 1? - and if so for what given that in SC58 Nido has already farmed in for 50% for 100% of costs for seismic acquisition and interpretation? Why would PNOC let go of more interest at this stage? Maybe later to a major if drilling takes place?

2. Do you believe that NDO would give up part of their 50% interest to YGL (as per SC54 where they held 100%) - and for what cost and how might YGL fund that? Why would NDO do that rather than raise cash via other means?

3. Do you think that NDO would dilute their interests in ROD assets (ie West Linapacan) to give YGL a share for $$$$ - and again how might YGL fund that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.