TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Analysing alternatives

1. 2,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I am neither a statistician, nor a medico, nor a biochemist.

I therefore rely on my own research and apply my own common sense. This did not serve me well!

In Australia it is normal practice to test for mutations in the KRAS gene, which impacts the effectiveness of some chemotherapies. One wonders if the results of this test are included in the Alchemia data.

Likewise in Australia Avastin (bevacizumab) is often used as part of the primary chemotherapy. Avastin works by inhibiting tumour blood flow. It seems, from comments in the briefing, that the Alchemia data does include the use of Avastin.

One wonders whether Avastin could inhibit the effectiveness of HA mechanism and what research might exist on this.

The more one seeks answers the more complex the situation becomes, it would be nice to know what data was collected, this would at least give us some indication as to the scale of the statistical task that the company is about to undertake, at our expense.

Like others I invested based on HA claims of much increased tumour uptake of chemotherapy, in this case Irinotecan.

Like others I was led to believe that chemotherapy was usually based on as much as the body could take and that HA was useful because it better focussed use of these basically poisonous therapies.

Maybe something insightful will come of the HA platform analysis, and it would be premature to write it off today, but frankly I am not very hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.