RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Excellent commentary as always PS, I very largely agree with...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Excellent commentary as always PS, I very largely agree with your views, however I am amazed at the apparent complete turnaround by Todd on this, su utterly against their DNA. My strong belief is that ASIC are in the background with a very big stick given the overwhelming evidence they now clearly have against Todd.

I also believe that the restraint factor why ASIC have not taken a more public stand against Todd at this point is the fact that Todd have representation on the New Zealand ASIC equivalent and there is a very cooperative situation between both government bodies.

This to me is the only plausible explanation as to the complete reversal of Todd DNA in their dealings with Flinders/RHK since day one.

Like you, PS, I believe we are finally going to production unless taken out by a much bigger fish (at a considerable premium to the current cap). Also like you commented, I strongly believe both Todd and OCJ would drive a healthy price in the event of third party takeover talks. After all it was OCJ some years ago pre consolidation that stated Flinders shares back then were worth over $1.00 ($25.00 in todays post consolidation terms).

Very interesting times ahead, looking forward to the PFS and what it espouses given the major upside in IO pricing compared to the Scoping Study results. My expectations are the PFS is very likely to show a payback of under 1 year and a likelihood of dividends certainly within the first 2 years of operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.