RHK 1.43% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Badge96. Firstly sorry for your retirement plans, little...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    Hi Badge96. Firstly sorry for your retirement plans, little doubt we have all aged considerably since 1st investment here.
    I first bought FDL in 2006 which seemed like a long way from retirement back then, but now it's just getting further the other side.
    You know the old saying "not in my lifetime", wellll....
    We can only hope they complete the journey down this trucking path and we see better days and some sort of return on our funds.
    I don't think anyone would disagree that it is the Bod's responsibility (and it is their duty!) to work in the best interest of all shareholders and much has been written over the years about failures in that department!
    I fundamentally disagree however with the proposition that issues shouldn't be discussed in public. (Of course if minority holders or any particular group of holders wished to instigate a certain action or plan then that information should indeed be held confidential.)
    I have no issue with RHK Directors, Todd or anyone reading what I write however I am always conscious to not make claims unless I know they are true.
    In fact I want them to read to consider the issues raised and be conscious of shareholders opinions! (I have spoken with various company reps over the years and some certainly knew what was being said on HC)
    Forums such as this can be very frustrating however it does give the best chance at reaching the widest and allowing shareholders get some information they may not know. It is also completely optional whether to involve yourself or not, while still being able to read opinions.
    I have periods where I try and resist commenting, but generally I offer my opinion in good faith.
    If it assists anyone, fine, if it is worthless drivel, no worries, it is just words wafting in the ether...............
    I think email groups tend to become hotbeds of conspiracy and generally only include a more vocal minority.
    Public posting can elicit comments from those with other experiences or knowledge not necessarily holders.
    As for bickering, the only bickering on here in recent times has been because someone established a new profile then proceeded to post all sorts of claims with no factual back up. Unfortunately taking some of those claims as the truth without proof is not something I would ever do.
    I've been to too many rodeos to get burned by believing something that is claimed just because someone has put 2 and 2 together and come up with 7!
    This is a far cry from a number of years ago when if you didn't post something anti Todd on here you were accused of being a Todd supporter and posts were often taken out of context. (It was hard to get traction in those days by trying to stick to facts and leave personalities out of it) I think it fair to say those days the FMS threads were quite a hotbed and bickering was par for the course...........
    Anyway, just my 2 cents worth and I for one hope people keep posting on here which gives me other opinions to consider or in case I miss something.
    If everyone decides to stop posting, that's fine also, I've been investing in shares a long time and I never had a problem not having internet forums years agowink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 69.0¢ $1.911K 2.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 83 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.