RHK 4.71% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Yes, PS in recent times we seem to have had a lot of claims on...

1. 2,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    Yes, PS in recent times we seem to have had a lot of claims on all sorts of things with nothing more than dot joining and a lack of understanding how things work.
    One new poster obviously created purely to post conspiracy theories on RHK and then bold as brass call them "facts".
    Funny how this bloke spews out stuff then tries to back it up by telling us about FMS history which I am sure the majority of holders of RHK are extremely well versed on rather than provide any real evidence.
    Actually the narrative sounds a lot like what used to happen on HC a few years ago when some claimed facts without having any idea and if anyone dare suggest it untrue by just sticking to the actual facts you would get accused of being a Todd operativerolleyes.png (Note old mate's early posts!!)
    I don't think any of us trust our majority holder however no one has provided any evidence that they are not happy to let RHK develop an IO operation as per current announcements.
    It was quite obvious that Todd lost the support of their capital backers and looks like they have had their fingers severely burnt.
    It was widely reported they had some financial issues and it would appear they have had a top level review of their IO ambitions and pulled the pin on the infrastructure project which clearly couldn't happen without their Chinese backers anyway. This is evidenced by a changing of the guard noting in particular we have finally seen the last of a couple of our main protagonists in Wolley and Davies (I am sure many minority holders miss Mr Wolley badlytongue.png).
    (I have noted before that I feel Todd would be happy to get this whole project sold to extricate themselves after spending a lot of wasted money - it was mentioned to me once that Todd had spent a fortune without really knowing what they were doing)
    Obviously we do not know how Nick Curtis fits into all of this and any agreements he might have made with Todd.
    I note there has been great angst in regard action in the wardens court but no one has explained how exactly this will negatively impact any PIOP development.
    There was also some suggestion that BBIG were actually in the process of developing Balla Balla port. Surely this would have been an easy one to provide some evidence, although once again, if they were, not sure why that would be a problem to RHK.
    The State Agreement will need to go through due process however clearly this is dead in the water because one of the main conditions precedent was securing formal agreements for the supply of IO from PIOP. There is currently no formal agreement, full stop!
    It goes without saying that the WA Government would be very reluctant to see this project canned as evidenced by their reluctance to ask the hard questions whenever any extension was considered so I am sure they would be amenable to a renewal with some further conditions.
    It is still fact however, that if the infrastructure project was resurrected it would need to be voted on by shareholders excluding Todd and while OCJ hold the whip hand it is clear that any underhanded dealing would be easily identified and authorities are well aware of previous "activities" involving our major shareholders.
    As for the appointment of Brendon Grylls, I have not seen anything to support the suggestion this is a matter of picking up BBIG costs, in fact that doesn't even make sense.
    Grylls was apparently working with BBIG however it appears he was working with them in his stated interest and knowledge of developing regional projects, and clearly the BBIG project fell in his area.
    If someone has other information that he worked from within the Todd organisation and was a party to Todd's ambition to gain full control of PIOP then put it up, otherwise it is just trying to sow seeds of doubt.
    The suggestion that Todd would be somehow beholden to this fellow, continued to pay him and ensure the creation of a job at RHK is somewhat bizarre!
    For me the jury is out on the need for a whole new committee however we have not been provided with full details on this including how much it will cost us so some of the claims are a bit premature.
    If we need someone who can liaise with various bodies involved with this development and Grylls has the right connections and expertise then it makes sense to hire him presumably on some sort of contract basis and paid for service as required. (Perhaps not, I know they don't mind spending money!!)
    If he has not been a party to any previous Todd activities in regard gaining control of PIOP then his BBIG history matters little.
    In summary - Am I confident this will all run smoothly and minority holders will get a sound return? - not overly, although the way forward appears clearer and much more achievable. I remain cautious and still expect plenty of curve balls.
    All decisions and announcements need to be carefully analysed, but:-
    - We have the IO and others have proven that a trucking operation like this can be successful. Little doubt it needs to be done now!
    Clearly Todd have changed their way of thinking but it is fair to say that they do not give much away publicly.
    RHK have outlined the next steps and of course it all costs money and yes it does seem like we are stuck in this never ending spiral of reporting and analysis. (No doubt we will see a CR in the next couple of weeks.)
    The next development step is completion of the PFS which is due to be released 4/24 and little point jumping at shadows or screaming out meaningless outrage unless you've got something to back it up and not just a lack of understanding of how things work!
    All just my opinion as we wait and watch.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 81.0¢ $6.556K 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3969 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.