RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Remember those days???(Imagine wavy lines traversing your...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Remember those days???
    (Imagine wavy lines traversing your optical vision as they showed in the past on TV shows around circa 440 BC . That would be around when Democritus was about 20 years old.
    Obviously wrong . Let's say around 1750 when TV was invented. I can also invent what I want too. What 50 billion tons? It's my party, it's my poster, I can.... ....Stop me).

Fellow minority shareholders (I said minority shareholders, not you Todd or OCJ),
    remember that our consolidation of 25:1 means that
    Todd's xsffhgz@@@****-ing first offer of 1.3 cents/share equates to 32.5 cents/share.

What the f**kin? hell were they thinking of. It seems so archaic and yes I was a young and a seasoned young person then, but alas due to their selfishness but even more to their stupidity I am now struggling to realise RHK is now FMS!. Or my left foot from my right (sorry that's the ballad 'Misty'). Seriously what we've experienced is twilight zone material.

What was that guy. Wallet, wallet.woolly, wombat. NO That's insulting......to wombats!
    Who f***ing cares. I sincerely hope he has trouble finding his appendage in the morning. Saw him, was disgusted by his displayed personality (who knows he might be a nice guy, it's the job!).

Then their next offer of 2.5 cents/share equating to 62.5 cents/share if RHK which is where we are at currently in SP. Not bad at all then?!!! Even Todd is grinning at this. Actually it's more of a smirk.
    ( Todd-All those years have passed and the SP is still no better than what I offered.
    Minority shareholders- that is because you fu**ed up this compny you selfish across the Tasman Tw,*t.)

YES, YES and after PS's analysis on the leanest and meanest of possible offers
    of possibly $3 to $6, gives us long time shareholders a sense of what justice should be like. I'll even go with what OCJ has supposedly stated and expect at least $20-25/ share, as has often been referred to here on HC-so I believe! ( that should cover myself!)
    (It could be folklore but I doubt it. It's been such a long time and who is RHK?
    Aaah yes that was FMS. Gotcha.
    And who's Todd?.
    Ooohh yeah how could anyone ever forget.)
    Last edited by Gerardibus: 13/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ $8.987K 10.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3543 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 13313 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
86.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 86.5¢ 1
Last updated 15.44pm 31/05/2024 ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.