NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Analysis and thoughts on the 2nd year quarterly, page-5

1. 246 Posts.
    Hopefully some deals in the coming quarters. Recycled news from over the last few months.
    Was told that current revenue coming in from Corona is just token amounts.

The facts of the matter are until Corona is actually proven to work on an international basis and is a reliable alternative, not one international company is going to commit. Any large corporation will actually wait until the tech is actually proven and faultless. Was told that the initial companies that were trialing the initial Corona platform are no longer involved.

All I can say is that Nor has to step on the gas and get their products working up to acceptable standards soon, otherwise they will be left behind. Time is running out for them to make a mark on their targetted market. Do we really think that Nor is the only small time company in this space.

The only thing to get the share price up is solid news of significant deals with actual revenue coming in to support Nors operations and profit, not just some token amounts from Joe's accounting and Kev's pharmacy who just outperate locally and dont have heavy international calling needs and their reputation at stake.

Based on what I have been told, I dont expect much improvement in the sp in the near term. Will probably go to low 1's in the next few weeks or so.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.