WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

As a downramping non holder - I'm chilling however I am really...

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1854
    As a downramping non holder - I'm chilling however I am really interested in how this plays out...As I once held a very large holding in BLK with a positive view- Then selling after the third CR and posting Why I sold - to those that wished to listen - so now.
    Q- Why did Pacific Rd leave the room after all the Due Diligence they would have performed
    A - I posted
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...3863195/page-24?post_id=29320340#.Wk4Cj2iWZ3g
    Can anyone answer this?? - Anyway it doesn't matter they have left and are not coming back

So Now we have BLK going to shareholders for a placement to pay the Orion loan

So what have we got - Now?
    Pacific Rd left because shareholders would not take up a large part of the risk - failed CR Pacific rd leaves.
    and now BLK going solely to shareholders to pay Orion to take up all the risk.

Of course Orion will let this run - With a successful placement they will be partly paid and with a failed placement....well they have lost a couple weeks to place BLK in Default and administration.........Orion hold the Ace card.

Anyone still holding onto this story really have to question why they can't see what the downrampers non holders have been trying to warn holders of!!!!! and not bag them ...or are those Rose colored glasses just to hard to pull off....???

Question: with all the Due Diligence that Pacific Rd performed and then decided to walk away why would any shareholder take up the offer with absolutely no information at all - No AISC or any other information to base an investment decision - at least if the quarterly came out shareholders would have a basis for an informed decision but that will probably be released after close on January 31st 2018 ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.