TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

analysis of agm report..., page-5

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Jay

Not had chance to write up notes but you said

"The extra investment from IFE\TRF will be approx 20Mil IMO and has been communicated at approx. this amount to many investors. Higher end will be 25Mil to cover all costs IMO. "<<

Thanks Litch... my notes have 22 mil up to 25 mil from a previous convert with Ian. He has revised the figure a bit north to include all costs I gather and have no shortfall then need another cap raising before Whilcheery is in FULL production I gather.

So the figure will be 30 mil- 15 mil from IFE and 15 Mil from TRF... Hoping the DFS closes more holes in terms of Port access and expected profit before tax... clearing up any shipping issues investors have had.

Looks forward to your write up on the meeting... I have requested a write up from collegues that I or them will share.

Anyway I am hoping on a Cap Rasing based on current holdings like last time 1:5 with an Oppie attached again. As those of us who took out the rasing last time are still in the money is you include the Oppie value.

Clearing up the main issues above will be all north from here IMO. Ian is very positive on a 50 mil 1st year Profit before tax... Yet we need to get the first ship out first and a fair bit to do logistically and monetary wise yet.

In the whole scope of the project a 30 mil investment for a 50-100Mil pa return is not one too many investors would be able to turn away IMO.

I feel a Insto will step up for a discount. Let us hope it is far north of current.

Thanks Again Litch- looking forward to a good write UP.

Cheers JAY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.