88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Analysis of buy/sell manipulation., page-3

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi ex2 – Not sure whether both of the following points I wish to make per this post are relevant to this thread :
    • 1) Serena made 1 valid point IMO about, in her opinion, saying that the Oppies were overpriced.
    I could only agree to part of that overpricing theory being influenced by most likely the DT’s manipulating the Oppies’ SP – where they could.
    As for the rest of Serena’s theories - absolutely useless IMO as relevant to 88E - these were spelled out repeatedly in no < 44 posts – to the same thread! – on each! of Sat. 04 Dec. & Sun. 05 Dec!!
    (Trust me I’m an accountant! (retired) – ha ha). My mind has been infiltrated by better expressions of opinion on ABC TV’s Question Time by the interjectors we vote into office!

2) For the benefit of other HC’ers - such manipulation in the Oppies can also only be effected by
    Oz traders – due to the fact that the Oppies are NOT traded on the LSE.
    It therefore follows that most of the manipulation is devolved upon the heads, both here in Oz. & on the LSE.
    I – like 00’s of others - am holding Oppies only – purely for the very reason of the leverage available – at least until after IW2’s results – and until long before their Mar18 exercise expiry date - which sadly Serena doesn’t seem to understand as beneficial to all interested in that aspect. Rgds TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $103.8K 51.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
257 302118436 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 572879131 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.