NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

Ahhh yes- they are truely poetic in their Asian approach to...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Ahhh yes- they are truely poetic in their Asian approach to business. Having spent most of my adult life in Asia- primarily Malay, Thai and China. The approach of marketing in Asia is to claim they are the worlds best and hugely over the top claims. Beyond doubt they adopt this flawed behaviour in a Western country. That will only lead to Directors hiding assets and being sued by many professionals in the industry.

The losers will be the small investors who do not wish to take up there time to join any class action or take any action themselves.

Yes Ousia helped me see these guys for what they are nearly a year ago- bought in Av 33c then out at 26c.

I held quite a bit of stock so I needed to suck up a loss- many misleading statements lead me to take additional action that I cannot disclose.

Anyway I do predict a huge law suite in the near future from many Fund Managers.

Time is up Dykes & Co- hide your assets and ran. Maybe another name change coming up- bankrupcy then trading again in another name on the same market or a different one.

They should be trading on one of the SE Asian stock markets- where investors are used to over the top claims that will never ever be fulfilled. Plus the market rules are more lenient. I am amazed that ASX and ASIC have let them stay alive this long.

The day of the dog will come for these days- do not invest unless you ready to go to court to get your money back. Yet it sucks up a lot of your time.

To those that have lost- it worth considering. You can go to small claims for up to 100K in damages.

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.