SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

My thoughts only here .. 3 Diamonds . worked... but not good...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    My thoughts only here ..

3 Diamonds .
    worked... but not good enough , ....hence no revenue. .

Delay in CDR..
    3D not performing caused the delay in Gomspace and SAS reaching the CDR approval ( notice pearls where to be more bigger and powerful than the 3Ds ). ...Adding to that delay ,more program developer and engineers hired...(burning cash faster).....there is a clear collaboration of the share price tilting south at the time of the 3D testing phase.....then causing a delay in payment for the CDR.

Change from 20 pearls to 16 ...
    Lack of cash and cost of each blowing out...maybe? (Pearls still not a guarantee to do the job without faults ).

Change to Going Global plan ..
    Maybe more to do with what has been developed in there tech..and sat design alianing with the 3Ds..and generating the cash needed......(this they may be confident of but not with the vioce option).

Still seems to be some love between Gomspace and SAS.....as it's been said before they both need each other in the short term ..

Hold and I'll wait .

Finally if the vioce worked effectively enough with the 3Ds ... , then I believe we would of had a sample of it given in the announcements at the time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.