MSB 2.98% $1.47 mesoblast limited

These are penny stocks. I've written a little bit about CAPR...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3441
    These are penny stocks. I've written a little bit about CAPR because the word "exosomes" always pings my sonar, so I took a look at them a while back...they had a market cap of $9.8M at that time, probably early March. I don't really consider them to be a competitor at this point. Both of these may have great ideas, great technology, but the regulatory process is such that they're at best 4-5 years behind... I would worry about them more at that point. Something to keep in mind in terms of competitive "threats", the FDA is concerned about two things: 1 safety and 2 efficacy beyond placebo effect. We tend to forget what #1 really means. My suspicion is you have to post a good-sized number of cumulative cases no matter how efficacious your product seems to be. In fact, the MSB experience tells us something about that... certainly a highly efficacious product that met with the response, "show us more cases". I haven't counted CAPR's total but I'd take a wager it's under 200... maybe 100? They did a loosely-defined EAP, got some updraft and raised some capital...good for them and for patients with DMD where they have expertise. Market cap today $75M. So far it doesn't look like they're going to file to do a phase 2 study in C-19, looks like they're going to switch over to the search for a C-19 vaccine. That says a lot.
    Here's a link to the paper they published on their EAP, I give them credit for that as opposed to say a PSTI.
    https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s00395-020-0795-1.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.