MSB 2.98% $1.47 mesoblast limited

I see C-19 as the cherry on top of the sundae compared to what I...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3441
    I see C-19 as the cherry on top of the sundae compared to what I anticipated when I first started buying MESO 4-5 years ago. People are worried about a negative study hurting the pps, but is anyone worried about say the Crohn's study? This is a safe product as far as we can tell, though injecting anything into C-19 patients does carry some risk... Still the worst that is likely to happen is the study would just continue for the full 300 patients and get reported... sometime down the road. Not saying they won't issue a statement at the first interim read out, but "study is continuing" is really not bad news though the day traders will try to magnify it. Don't get me wrong: I'm hoping the study does show remarkable results and we get an EAP at 90 patients, but I consider it a long shot. The people out there who think after the first injection these patients are going to sit bolt upright in bed, whip out their E-T tubes and start singing, "I've gotta be me!", now, let me out of here... really have it wrong. Some of the posts I see amaze me. These are sick patients who recover slowly. Mean days to extubation in the EAP was 10 days. Shift nurses in a sea of ICU patients are probably not going to remember who got what IV 10 or 5 days ago in a study they might not even know about... I don't anticipate twitter exclamations from patients, and would be skeptical of manipulators it there are. Some adjustment of expectations seems to be in order, I agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.50 $1.45 $8.307M 5.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 151320 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 55652 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.