MSB 13.0% $1.31 mesoblast limited

Analysis of the EAP, page-202

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Left-E, I really appreciate your thoughtful and intelligent response.
    I am in the same camp as you, and although I was previously invested for a short time in KPTI, I do share your convictions about MESO.
    It seems that both trials are at similar stage of recruiting.
    On May 8th, KPTI had treated 29 of the 230 total patients to be enrolled world-wide in their Covid-19 trial.
    Source: http://abcnews4.com/news/local/lowcountry-hospital-joins-new-drug-trial-showing-promise-for-new-covid-19-patients
    Everything you have said makes sense. Only two things I would like to add are the cost of the KPTI treatment is likely to be similar to MESO’s, and the pharmaceutical economics of an ARDS medication (MESO’s) that reduces days spent in ICU shall be much more favorable in my opinion.
    Also, as you rightly point out, their side effect profile doesn’t bode well for Covid-19 patients, even as I suspect the lower dosage shall still have nasty side effects (even though their exact dosage/efficacy hasn’t been worked out). I do agree with your categorization of this therapeutic.

Sorry to side-track you on your EU analysis.
    I think we can park the subject of this KPTI therapeutic for a while.
    On subject of MESO’s Ryoncil approval, I do expect the FDA shall be at a very advanced positive decision-making stage by the time we receive results of the interim COVID-19 results in mid-July (an arbitrary but possible date).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.150(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.33 $1.15 $25.26M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 50400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.