MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Analysis of the EAP, page-236

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Ty for your excellent run down. There are so many things I could comment on but i'm going to try and be brief.

I used to be against animal testing ....that was before I got Cancer...at that time I came to the understanding that in order for the very treatments that helped save my own life ....the chemo treatments ...there had been the need to test all on animals when developing these very treatments. So thank you to those animals and i'm sure the veterinary world also thanks them when it comes to animal treatment too.

The role of nature and science ....the very Taxols I had (not just them but yes at one point in my treatment I had to have these cycles of Taxols) originally came from the Yew Tree ...some very smart scientist (i don't ever pretend to be a scientist but I do have great admiration for science pioneers) made the connection. They tested and tested and perfected it as much as they could to prove it could be used relatively safely.

So when I look at stem cell research into treatments that MSB is doing I look at origins... at what they have discovered...and it's fascinating and it's something that I can see could apply to many conditions not just ARDS in Covid 19. I look at how it works and it truly is something new something so radical as to provide a real shift. I look at people I know ...I look at my own Breast Cancer, I look at my dad's Lymphoma, I look at my dad's and my younger cousin's COPD and my dad experiencing ARDS, I look at my aunt's Leukemia, I look at my mum's severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (which by the way Plaquenil did absolutely zero for...and it isn't any surprise to us that the WHO has now suspended those trials of Hydroxycholoquine), I look at the viral super bugs and their resistance to standard treatments....there's so many possibilities. Just some that come to mind as I type.

Underpinning all this IS.....The need for test and trials to determine whether any treatment works... what levels to give...where it's not possible to use...what side effects this might bring how to reduce those etc etc. The FDA and here in Australia the TGA have crucial roles to provide those checks and balances. There is no short cut to these imho and it takes as long as it takes. I agree with how Mesoblast is going about it ...they aren't spouting off they are providing the evidence ...as concrete as is possible that these treatments are effective are showing less side effects etc etc .

Our family supports a lot of medical research ...by way of charitable donations to different research twice a year without fail ...because without this research break thrus cannot happen and without those breakthrus we wouldn't be here. It is one of the things that is the underpin of why we have chosen to invest in MSB now.

I might be later than some on here to see this picture of what MSB is doing ...but I can see it and not just for people I know but for many others around the world I hope these MSB treatments work. Because you know what every person is worth it.

So thank you again for yoru wonderful posts and to others who've helped me get my head around it all

and Cheers ...I hope i've been succinct enough to sum up some of my thinking and rationale in my own way.

Last edited by Nydem: 27/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.